Thursday, November 16, 2006

♪ Sitti Navarro's Cafe Bossa




----------------
Sitti Navarro.
I'm crazy over her right now. Her songs are really great! I just got a CD from one of my friends in school, Mikey. He's a friend and an avid fan of Sitti. He lent me his CD with Sitti's autograph :-) And later, I will transfer Sitti's songs to my iPod.
Sitti is entirely different you know. She does not belong in the trying-hard groups popping out in the music industry. She's humble, has astounding voice, gorgeous, and really sophisticated. Almost perfect!

I bet that you are perfectly familiar with the song Close to you. Sitti has a different rendition of it. Bossa Version! I like it very much since the beat makes my body pump!

I do not revere girl singers and OPM that much, but Sitti is off the topic. Basta! I like her and her songs. Got to watch some of her shows next gig.
*** Thanks to Mikey for letting me borrow his Sitti Cafe Bossa CD for my iPod.

No comments: