Saturday, November 11, 2006

Birthdays are meant to come. . That day will give you unlimited happiness. . .


Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to ME! :-)

I just turned 16 last October 31. Instead of celebrating it on my original birthdate, my parents and I decided to have it on Oct. 28.
My birthday, attended by 80 special guests composed of my family, relatives, classmates / close friends, took place in Greenbelt 1 Shakeys.

It was like I'm in one of my greatest dreams. :-) They gave me unequalled gifts, astonishing special numbers, and gave me sweet greetings and wishes. :-)

Above Picture: Family picture with Cathryn and Capt. Shakeys!















Picture with some of my classmates / friends
( from left to right: Colleen, Ashbel, Rozanne,
Charisse, Francer, me, Geneve, Rachel, DJ,
JT, Ley, and Nhorby)







Pic with my little cousins. :-)
(From left to right: Me, Paula, Kate, Camille, Charmee, Trisha)











My sis and I. (wearing Bubuyog Shades) hala!

No comments: