Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Crackwhole Confessions no. 2

Everything is set! My plans are torpid but I'm fully decided to do it. Tomorrow will be our 3rd Monthly Examination. I know that this time, I will not face any failure. It must serve as a new better scene of my life. I want to graduate on March with medals hanging on my neck. Through prayers and belief, I know I can do it little by little! I hope that my studies will be as much as successful as our play.
I must not write a confession like Rousseau did. I must not be depressed. But I'm fully tormented of what is happening. I wrote another confession to ease the guilt here, knowing that I am recently grassed with desperate confusion. There's nothing wrong on being sentimental, right? Everybody knows it. We can't keep our bad insights haging really bad.
Confession no. 2.1:
I don't like what happened yesterday. We were waiting outside our next room when Cathryn Chan walked in front of us, without noticing me. The incident happened 3 times. She's not wearing her eyeglasses. Yeah, she has a blurred vision. I know that some of the witty gals in our class started laughing. I heard them ask me if she is my girlfriend and didn't she realize that I was there standing or she's really snobbing me. I just smiled.
The worst happened recently. Same time, same place. They were waiting for Cathryn to pass by and told me to repose and stand attentively. Wicked! They bet that Cathryn will not talk to me again. They warned me not to text her. The money staked? 200. Damn hell shit! I sauntered madly. Not even heeding what they were saying. I just opened my iPod and made the volume so loud so I can't hear them. I was meters away from them and saw Cathryn. I didn't want to sob so I calmed my voice and told her everything. She said sorry a lot of times and it didn't matter anymore! I know that her reason was legitimate.

No comments: