Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Seniors' Night Countdown. . .

It is already November 21, 2006, Tuesday. On Friday, November 2, everybody will back it up! Hence, it's very clear that everyone was done looking for garments to wear for our Seniors' Night. According to my survey, they already have some oozing outfit to match for that once in a life of a senior event. I already have, too! But it's not as good as expected.
All the things that I planned today were ruined. With those suffocating ideas that some bloke and gals threw straight to my face. Well, I have not planned to do what they asked for anyway. In fact, I feel terribly bad lately. Not emotionally crossed, but simply my body can't plea everything back to normal. Because of that, my restless body dropped and convinced me to settle down just for a day. I'm acrimoniously sick today, so I can't come to my classes tomorrow. I know that I'm sick today, but the stubborn con here wants himself to waste his time for writing something here. See?

No comments: