Saturday, November 11, 2006

After coming to a decision of discarding my blog, here I go again. . . Blogging.. Yipee!
I think I really miss this journal. :-) I'm really sorry for the inconvinience. ha ha. I have faced a lot of hindrances which led me to my own verge of breaking down. Imagine, a man with conviction to journalizing will discard his own blog?! Even though he know that it was his only covet?! ha ha. You can call me insane or even crazy. :-)

I would rather consider my hectic schedule. After I was elected as the President of our school's Student Council, a lot of duties headed down on my own prespective. Hardwork and creativity startled me. But, my subordinates and I know that we can cope without a freaking mess. Only this time I had found an instance wherein I can perform again my self-fullfilment. My examination freaked me out too. We were cheerless for the results. Unexpectedly, your green guy received 2 line of 7s in the test. It was a big lamentation since I was expected to be the role-model for all. Babawi nalang kami. hehe..

I was busy also with my preparation for college. I am still choosing between Mapua I.T. and DLSU. We went to Taft Avenue last week to see DLSU and earlier this morning in Makati to see Mapua . "Bahala na kung san makakapasa. . ." Regarding with UP, I still don't know. . . he he.
originally posted in blogs.friendster.com
2006.08.22

No comments: