Saturday, November 11, 2006

It was an ideal morning. I was sitting on a comfortable blue chair staring at the green trees outside our clear glass window. The birds were freely humming their sacred hymns. Moreover, the trees were dancing with the strong coil of that perfect morning. Because of the bountiful morning, I remembered my days when I was in Singapore. The place where the environment is really clean and green.

For me, eating during cold weather is so enjoyable. I told my mother to give me a beef noodles with vegetables on top for breakfast. I demanded her to give me iced tea and ice cream with banana for dessert. Just like it was my rest day! I started flipping my phone over and over again. After that, I read my newly acquired magazines.

I told my aunties and uncles that I'm glad for the cancellation of classes since I have a daybreak instead of finishing my work in school. Well, my bad. That was not a good excuse since I need to put myself into cramming! I didn't want to crucify myself! Oh well, I then remembered my articles for the upcoming edition of scroll. Need to finish 'em.

So I rested the whole day, trying to recover my energy while thinking for a roughdraft for the articles. The MP3 was on and I was enjoying every bit of it. I was playing Ku-on in PS2 when electricity went off. My sister freaked out since she's working with her projects for finals. Subsequent to that, the typhoon came and it scattered the rain so hard! Fortunately, my two cousins were with us. If i'm not mistaken, the typhoon was calculated as Signal no. 4. The storm splashed and woofed! It shaved all the trees and pricked some parts of the roofs of our neighbors. The trunk of a tree took off in our hallway! We heard a lot of trees falling and paper-like-roofs swaying everywhere.

It's over now. Well, thank God we are all safe. :-)
originally posted in blogs.friendster.com
2006.09.29

No comments: